Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some Teenagers: A Student Sees

Walk down the halls, no one can miss the chaos. There are four-floors aplenty, kids bewinlering every which way. The few times to stop to catch up are met with dual demise.

The culprit? Non-age temptation. What student has, hasn't, or ever will be seen alust? Almost all, that's what. Teachers were keen to redeem their lovely-lattlers, but ten efforts out of the fourteen predicted have ended in an unloven tragedy. Anti-suckling informationals decorate the halls, in an unfit fate of gallants versus wits. Junior Huennie Dunt has been a victim:
Dunt reminisces. A star brought through shambles, a victory unknown.
"I guess I let me get the best of him. He surely asked me for it, lest I be made a fool. I didn't what I thought was wise, but my past always had a way to reclaim my unwrought desires? Unlikely. I got carried away"
Every teenaged can at this point claim undecisive attempts. It's a pity, but all part of the same circle: once together, never so better.
The Cheegue Squad: A Club of Delight.  Left-right: Behnra Bunner,  Linuella Creng, Teegi Griep, Edtsie Froiter,  Jeaust Lunelle, and Glan Shoarter. -All great students with greater promises, now reduced to mere love-lords.  When might the virus hit?
Other developments yet ensue. Students now retain courage to proceed student-teacher legislation. When the documents gets pulled, students can yet again claim the lives of most, staff unbarred. With dwindling figures, a full-on teacher re-license doesn't look out of the question.
Information & posters were spread across tables, daily.
Today, a student, tomorrow, a teacher. The emotional discomfort attributed toward sexuals was surprising. Everywest can relate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment